1 Reviews 5.0/5
The Mini Purse
In stock and ready to dispatch
Earn 65 points on this purchase. Join Today
1 point for every €1 spent
Inspired by the wiry, hardy stems that cover moors and hills. Symbolising protection and luck in Scottish folklore, the beautiful deep green of heather is replicated in this brand new shade. We believe in using every last scrap of leather in our designs. Enter the Mini Cloud Purse! A small carrier for coins, cards and bits and bobs with a scalloped edge, cleverly brought to life out of remaining pieces of leather from our bags. Handcrafted by our Makers, embossed with our logo, sealed with a Sam Browne stud
- 100% Leather
- Sam Browne stud closure
- Embossed with our iconic bicycle logo
- Keep your leather bag away from direct sunlight and heat to prevent fading and drying out.
- Clean your bag regularly with a soft, dry cloth to remove dust and dirt.
- Use our Cambridge Satchel dust bag when bag is not in use.
- Apply a leather conditioner periodically to maintain its suppleness and prevent drying.
- For more detailed care instructions go to https://eu.cambridgesatchel.com/pages/how-to-care-for-your-bag
We’re always looking for ways to be more sustainable, because it’s already at the core of what we do. Our leather bags have always been made from natural hides, which are a product of livestock farming, and which would have otherwise gone to waste.This is the sustainability content
You May Also Like
[[ Current_Color ]][[# helpers.colour_count ]][[/ helpers.colour_count ]]
Loved by many
Don't believe us heres what others bought
Real People. Real Love.
Handcrafted in England
We are committed to preserving exceptional British craftsmanship. All our products are handcrafted by our highly skilled artisans at our workshop in the heart of England.
Our products are expertly made with the finest materials, so if cared for they will last for decades. But we understand that accidents sometimes happen, and we're on hand to help!
Sustainably sourced leather
We embrace leather for its natural durability and longevity. Our commitment to ethical sourcing ensures that our bags are crafted from the finest quality leather – a by-product of the food industry.