Cambridge Life Scented Candle
The fragrance is energizing, uplifting and happy. Bergamot reminds us of Earl Grey Tea. A cup of tea can fix almost anything. Ozonic notes signify fresh air and crisp water. It reminds us of sitting by the River Cam. A little vanillin has the quality of old books. Education is at the heart of our hometown and our story.
- Expertly blended energizing fragrance
- Capture the essence of Cambridge Life
- Hand poured in the UK
- Up to 40 hours burn time, 200g
Cambridge Life is our new lifestyle collection. Starting with a candle, a diffuser and a cashmere scarf, we've taken inspiration from Cambridge itself and hope you love these new products as much as we do. This is just the start...!
"Cambridge is the most incredibly beautiful place. It's hard not to be inspired by its energy, yet it still has an elegant calmness. I wanted to create a home fragrance that really sums up my hometown. I smell this candle and I think it has that optimism, that energy I was hoping to portray, but there's also a comfortable base of the tranquillity and the tradition of Cambridge. It's a home fragrance that makes me feel uplifted the moment I go home." Julie Deane, Founder & CEO
Julie personally worked on the fragrance for this candle with a fragrance blending expert. As you'd expect from us, it has been hand poured in the UK and made from the highest quality waxes and wicks to make sure that you get a long, clean burn. It's the perfect antidote to help you relax and calm your mind at the end of a busy day or perhaps to help you find those precious mindfulness moments in your day.
Your candle will be presented in a beautiful presentation box so will make the perfect gift.
To make the most of your candle please follow our simple guide on how to burn your candle:
- Candle wax has a memory so the way you burn your candle the first time will determine how your candle burns for the rest of its life.
- For the first two burns we recommend burning for at least 2 hours each to ensure you get an even burn pool right across the top of your candle. This will make your candle last longer and ensure it burns evenly.
- After each burn trim the top of the wick so that the flame does not smoke and the candle does not burn too quickly.
- For each subsequent burn make sure that the burn pool reaches the full width of the glass.
- Burn for a maximum of 4 hours at a time.
WARNING never leave a burning candle unattended. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Contains 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl)ethanone, 2,4-Dimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-carboxaldehyde, 2-Methyl-3-(p-isoprop-ylphenyl)propionaldehyde, Citral, Hydroxcitronellal, d-Limonene, di-Citronellol. May produce an allergic reaction. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
We are sure you will love your candle but if not, we are happy to accept returns, ensuring the candle is in an unused condition with the cellophane still on.
How To Care For Your Bag
Your Cambridge Satchel is made from 100% natural cow leather and is a hard wearing product that will last if cared for in the correct way. We recommend that you take the following measures to get the most out of your satchel:
- Please avoid using your satchel in heavy downpours. If the leather does get wet, please wipe off any excess water and allow to dry naturally. Following this we would recommend that you apply a leather protection cream to help repel water and nourish the leather, however please remember to test any product on an unobtrusive section of your bag beforehand.
- Although leather is very durable, it is not indestructible. Exposure to extreme cold or heat and improper care or cleaning can crack and dry leather skin, remove finishes and colours.
- If left in direct sunlight there is a chance the colour of your satchel may fade.
- You may choose to care for your leather satchel as with other leather products using an appropriate protector. Please remember to test any product on an unobtrusive section of your bag beforehand.
- Your bag will age over time, please don’t panic as this is normal as it is a natural product. Ordinary Vaseline works well on minor scuffs and abrasions to buff your satchel.
- Please be aware that highly coloured dyes in the leather may transfer across to lighter clothing and vice-versa - we cannot accept responsibility when this occurs.
Special Care is recommended on the following products;
- Bridle Leather - The Bridle leather is soft and supple, with natural variations that will add character with age. Due to the natural characteristics of this leather, some colour transfer may occur. Therefore care should be taken when wearing against light coloured clothing. Exposure to rain and prolonged exposure to sunlight should be avoided. It is recommended that a Water Stop spray is used for added protection.
- Blazer Leather - The Blazer leather is soft and supple with natural variations and creasing that will wear and character with age. It is recommended that a Water Stop spray is used for added protection.
- Metallic Care - Due to the delicate nature of this metallic finish some surface finishing may be lost with time and abrasion. This cannot be re-applied. It is recommended that a suitable metallic protector is used for added protection.
Printed Leather - Due to the nature of the printed finish on some of our bags, some surface finishing may be lost with time and abrasion. The printed finish cannot be re-applied, so it is recommended that you use a suitable protection spray on your bag.
We would suggest you use the Carbon Pro or Carbon Pure Spray, as this will help to protect the print further.
We recommend the following care products from Collonil to assist in prolonging the life of your bag. These are all available to purchase in our stores (please note: this link will take you to our £ GBP website).
Cleans & cares for leather.
Cleans & softens the surface of the leather.
Revives and restores colours
Collonil Waterstop Spray
High grade waterproof protection spray for all leathers.
Waterproofs and prevents dirt penetration.
Contains UV filters to prevent colour fade.
Contains Olive oil as the active ingredient to waterproof & soften.
Highly effective waterproofing spray.
Suitable for all products made from leather, nubuck and suede.
Can also be used on textiles.
Solvent & propellant free.
Collonil Carbon Pro Spray
Extremely durable protection against dirt and wetness.
Optimal reliability of protection on all material surfaces.
Protection that works like a “spray-on membrane”.
Can be combined with all Collonil care products.
We recommend spraying from a distance of 30 cm and allow to dry.
The Collonil carbon pure is a waterproofer without a propellant.
It is a pump spray with pure active substance for maximum protection, and is suitable for all materials.
It has an Innovative carbon technology with a long-lasting effect against moisture and dirt.
Carbon Pure also gives a long lasting protective layer whilst remaining breathable, and is a water based and solvent free spray.
The Bamboo lotion is a highly effective cleaning spray, suitable for all leathers and suedes.
It uses the natural cleaning and softening effect of Bamboo, and removes deep dirt without discolouring leather. It is also propellant and solvent free.
|EU (Free EU delivery on orders over €175)||£9.50||$15||€13||¥95|
|Rest of World||£20||$30||€25||¥200|
It can take us up to three working days to personalise and pack your bag ready for despatch. To find out how long it will take to deliver your parcel once it has been despatched, please check out our delivery times and FAQs page.
We work our hardest to ensure your Cambridge Satchel is in your hands as soon as possible. This does mean that we are unable to make order amendments and address amendments. We are also unable to cancel your order once it has been placed, however you can return your parcel if it is unwanted. To find out how, please see our delivery and returns page.
Please note, we are unable to deliver to PO, MAIL, BFPO and APO Boxes.
For full delivery information, including tax and duties, returns information and delivery to Russia, please click here.
Share your Satchel style ❤️
Tag @camsatchelco for your picture to appear here!